A close-up version of the Misers Dream - finally available. From Master Craftsman Louie Gaynor comes a unique effect, using a principle we have never seen before featuring "repulsion technology." Each and every box is a pain-staking labor of love, which requires eight hours of work and 28 individual pieces to assemble. Each box is constructed from the finest hardwoods - and no two boxes are exactly alike.
Each box is engineered with amazing repulsion technology that will allow you to perform a myriad of routines that will work either on their own, or as the perfect accessory to the famous and recently re-popularized Misers Dream.
Effect: The performer opens the box showing it empty and dumps it over to prove nothing is inside. He closes the lid and makes a miser's wish and upon re-opening it discovers a real quarter inside the box! This can be repeated - up to three more times and each time when the box is opened - a quarter appears inside (before - the box is always shown empty). This allows the magician to produce up to four quarters (or other coins of familiar size).
Where do they come from - Ah! A secret gimmick is utilized.
As a finale, the box is closed once more whereupon the miser makes an ever greater wish and sure enough upon opening the lid the box now contains - four half dollars. After which, the magi hands the box to a spectator telling them they can keep the four half dollars, but when the spectatator opens the box the coins have VANISHED!
- Each coin(s) really do appear "inside" the box!
- There are no fake moves or coin manipulations of any type - the box does all the work!
- These are genuine coins that can be examined.
- Other coins can be used (as long as they are not larger then a US Quarter or Half-Dollar.
- After "each" production, you can show the box totally empty!
- Features a unique, never before seen gimmick.
- Each box is constructed with 28 individual pieces, strategically engineered.
You will absolutely be amazed at the mechanics of this marvel - we were. You can perform this item after about 10 minutes of study. Destined to be a collector's item it is available at this introductory price. No two pieces are alike - designed and signed by Louie Gaynor.