Note: We have fielded many inquires as to whether or not we (Stevens Magic), will be offering the Lecture Notes from the Berlin Summit. The answer is NO … Unfortunately.
An exclusive 3-day course – With certificate from Neal Scryer.
THE VAULT IS CLOSED! All seats have been reserved! For those that will be attending you will get an incredible value and a once in a life-time opportunity!
“Neal’s material is always top shelf, I wish I could be there. I know the attendee’s will get more then their money’s worth.” – Ted Karmilovich
“It’s going to be my workshop of a lifetime!” – Neal Scryer.
Neal Scryer’s blend of mentalism and psychic entertainment with an esoteric touch looks real and creates interest in our Art. Now I have a new chance over THREE days to learn from Mr Scryer the kind of mentalism I love most. I am very very excited about this and didn’t hesitate a second to sign in!” – Erik Eggers, Norway
I attended a workshop of Neal Scryer before. When I had difficulties during an exercise in psychometry, Neal put me in the spotlight…literally, as I suddenly found myself sitting next to him in front of everyone, his treasured necklace in my hands and I gave one of my best psychometry performances ever. Neal’s gentle and insightful guidance broke my mental barriers and I could feel my mentalism level up right there at that moment. – John Reeves, Germany
I’ve been a student of Neal Scryer from the start. Even if I die tomorrow, I will find a way to go to this workshop! – Tommy Z. New York
There are a lot of ways to waste money in the mystery arts, but Neal Scryer Berlin will not be one of them. You will earn back your money 100 fold with the information in this master class. – Zac Barkowski Indianapolis, USA
FROM NEW YORK TO BERLIN!
- Only course of this kind – ever!
- No co-presenters.
- No distractions.
- No rush.
Look at that lecture room… Imagine sitting at that table with Neal Scryer… Discussing new routines, convincing techniques and unheard-of trade secrets! You will learn the proven, time-tested techniques and pet routines from 40 years in the field that made Neal Scryer one of the world’s most successful psychics and sought-after teacher of modern mysticism.
The material covered in this course will take your mentalism to a whole new level, no matter where you are on your journey. You can apply this to make your routines much stronger, or to convince people that you are genuinely psychic or intuitive. You will not only learn Neal’s best routines and techniques, but you will learn to develop your own routines and readings that are so convincing, so meaningful and so touching that you could start a cult with them (it’s up to you what kind of). Aside from teaching you the techniques that will convince people that you possess genuine psychic abilities, Neal will also teach you 8 of his signature routines from his bestselling books PLUS new routines that he created just for this course. And the best: you will get them nicely bound in hard-copy lecture notes!
If you know him, you know that Neal is a fountain of wisdom and loves to share what he knows. Neal Scryer wants you to succeed in this craft! This is going to be a very personal, intense, hands-on experience in a beautiful location that will get your creative juices flowing. Bring a BIG notebook. You will return home with many ideas and complete routines.
Day 1: Psychic Entertainment
Philosophy and approaches to Psychic Entertainment • Readings, are they worth it? • Are you helping? Always do good! • New Age and the Resurgence of Shamanism (Urban Shamans). • Sacred Deceptions, the use of lies to heal. • The Dangers of Mediumship. Why you may want to avoid it. • How to keep it positive and entertaining. How to give genuine readings for people you just met • Reading techniques. • Readings in an entertainment context. • Beware of this, when doing readings. Techniques and routines for Psychic Entertainment • Listening to your inner voice and how to find it if you can’t hear it. • Methods to jumpstart your intuition. • You’re human, put yourself in their shoes. • The use of suggestion and real body magic to create psychic effects • “The Twelve Roses” from Strictly Scryer • “Remote Viewing Over The Phone” from Scryer’s Secrets • “Scryer’s Easy Seance” from Carnival of Secrets • “Synchronistic Dreams” from the Little Black Book
• Plus NEW, UNPUBLISHED Routines Brainstorming and Developing YOUR Psychic Entertainment.
Day 2: Mentalism
Neal’s Mentalism philosophy • Keep The Method Simple! It’s not about the moves! • Presentation and Meaning. • Involve the Emotions. • Involve the Senses. Techniques and routines for Mentalism • How to give meaning to your mentalism routines. • How to make mindreading look real. • Essential skills for mentalism. • “Scryer’s Human Pendulum Invisible Deck” from Scryer’s 13 • “Scryer’s Signature Duplication” from Scryer’s 13 • “Scryer’s Sneaky Card at Any Number” from Carnival of Secrets • “Pendulum Svengali from Carnival of Secrets” • Plus NEW, UNPUBLISHED Routines. Developing Routines • How Neal sees the world, everything can be used in a routine. • Blending ideas with technique you know. • USE THAT PENDULUM!!! • Example routine ideas, and how they came to Neal. Brainstorming and Developing YOUR Mentalism.
Day 3: Setting Up Shop
How to get clients • Going slow and never taking advantage. • Believe it or not, it’s about honesty. Dealing with Clients • The Crazies Come Out! Real life scenarios and stories from 40 years! • When not to read! Practice • Brainstorming. • Role-playing. • Q&A. • Parting Thoughts and Blessings.
This really is a 3-day – all exclusive, complete course on psychic entertainment and modern mysticism. You get:
- 3-days all exclusive Neal Scryer – a complete course on modern psychic entertainment – 8 routines from Neal bestselling books – 4 new routines that have never been published.
- Hard-copy of lecture notes.
- A certificate with Neal Scryer’s signature stamp.
- Personal, intense, hands-on experience – the best Neal has to offer after 40 successful years – lots of brainstorming your own routines and techniques – access to Neal during dinner/drinks after day 1 and 2.
Neal Scryer confirmed: This is a one-time-only event! When you see the price, you will think we are crazy! An event like this would normally cost upwards of €1,000. Heck, €2,000 would probably still be too low. But we decided to price this much lower, because Neal felt that this is the right thing to do.
Date: November 6 – 8, 2015
Workshop: Friday from 10am to 6pm workshop, then drinks open end
Saturday from 9am to 5pm, then dinner/drinks open end
Sunday from 9am to 2:30pm
Refreshments during workshop hours included.
On days 1 and 2, we continue during dinner/drinks with full access to Neal
Secret location in Berlin, Germany
(will be revealed after successful registration)
Registration Visit: www.moonstonelectures.com/registration
Email: [email protected]
A brief statement of intent (2-3 sentences why you want to attend Neal’s exclusive 3-day course).
Your stage name (for name card or badge)
Phone number (for important information, like changes in venue)
General Terms and Conditions General Terms and Conditions for participants of Moonstone Lectures workshops and courses. 1. Scope The following General Terms and Conditions shall govern the contractual relationship between the party ordering seminars, courses, conferences and other events and Moonstone Lectures GbR (hereinafter referred to as “Moonstone Lectures”). The “General Information” enclosed with the conference programme shall also apply. 2. Registration / Confirmation of Registration Registration has to be in writing. You can register by e-mail or online form. Registration shall become legally binding when confirmed by us. Notification that registration has occurred shall not constitute confirmation. With receipt of our registration confirmation/invoice, the registration fee is due, which you please transfer to the given bank account. 3. Minimum number of participants For seminars and workshop a minimum number of 15 participants is required. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the terms of Section 5.2 apply. 4. Participation fee, other costs, payment The participation fee includes cost, including speaking fees and event documentation. Other included services/costs are mentioned on the specific event description. Not included in the participation fee are costs for travel, provisions and accommodation.
The participation fee is payable immediately on registration without deductions. Payment may not be made by sending cash or cheques; Moonstone Lectures is not liable in the event of loss. If the participant fails to pay, the overdue invoice amount will be dunned. For each dunning letter, a handling fee of €20 falls due. Participants are advised to have a copy of their registration confirmation when arriving at the workshop just in case they are requested to show proof of the payment on their arrival. 5. Cancellation And Refund Policy 5.1. Workshop registration can be cancelled at any time. This has to be done in writing by email. The following cancellation time limits apply: Time of Cancellation / Refund of participation fee: At least 61 days prior to workshop: 100% refund 60-15 days prior to workshop: 50% refund 14 days or less prior to workshop: No Refund Given. Full Credit towards another workshop will be issued or right to send a substitute. In fairness to all attendees, confirmed participants who do not cancel and do not attend are liable for the entire fee unless Moonstone Lectures is notified in advance. Participants must make sure they receive an acknowledgement of their cancellation from Moonstone Lectures. Only this will confirm that their cancellation request has been received and processed. 5.2. Moonstone Lectures reserves the right to cancel a workshop until one week prior to the workshop, if the minimum number of participants for this workshop is not reached, and if a minimum number of participants was mentioned (e.g. during registration), or due to circumstances beyond our control including illness of the speaker, natural disasters and world events.
In the event that Moonstone Lectures is required to cancel a workshop, participants will be notified immediately about the reason for cancellation. We will endeavour to reschedule the workshop on a date that suits all participants otherwise a full refund of the participation fee will be given. No claims beyond this shall be entertained, especially for reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs and lost working time, unless such costs are attributable to gross negligence on the part of Moonstone Lectures. We strongly recommend that participants protect themselves with travel insurance. 6. Liability The events are carefully prepared and presented by qualified authors and speakers. Moonstone Lectures accepts no liability for the currency, correctness and completeness in respect of workshop documentation and implementation of the event. Moonstone Lectures reserves the right to amend any part of the workshop programme, venue or itinerary if necessary at any time, as long as the core of the event stays intact. Moonstone Lectures will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by participants or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of workshop related activities. In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances, Moonstone Lectures accepts no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by participants. Participants should make their own arrangements with respect to personal insurance, equipment insurance along with any travel insurance.
7. Personal Insurance Moonstone Lectures cannot be responsible for healthcare, dental and ambulance services during workshops. We strongly recommend that participants take out comprehensive medical and travel insurance, which should cover the possibility of injury, medical transportation from remote areas, flight cancellation due to strikes and other causes. Therefore, Moonstone Lectures accepts no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for personal injury, death, loss or damage to property or participants however caused or arising. 8. Copyright The workshop documentation (including, but not limited to, lecture notes, marketing material, website content) is protected by copyright. The workshop documentation may be duplicated, distributed and otherwise used only with the express written consent of Moonstone Lectures or the speakers. 9. Data protection Moonstone Lectures protects your personal data. We treat the data provided by participants as confidential, and use it only as provided by the statutory data protection provisions. Moonstone Lectures shall take the greatest possible precautions for the safety of your data. 10. Privacy Legislation In registering for Moonstone Lectures workshops, relevant details will be incorporated into a participant list for the benefit of all delegates. Normally this information would be: name, surname and email address. These details will not be made available to any third parties. Moonstone Lectures may use these details, from time to time, to inform current and previous participants of workshop updates or future workshops via email. Participants are responsible for advising Moonstone Lectures if they do not wish to have their email addresses included in the workshop participant list or Moonstone Lectures distribution list for future workshops or activities.
11. Separability Clause Should any provision contained in these conditions be or become ineffective or should a loophole become apparent, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall be unaffected thereby. Any ineffective provision or loophole shall be deemed to be replaced by such effective provision as most closely approximates to what Moonstone Lectures and the party placing the order would have agreed if they had detected the ineffectiveness or loophole. 12. Applicable Law, Place of Jurisdiction and Place of Fulfillment German law shall apply, excluding the UN Sales Convention. The place of Fulfillment and place of jurisdiction shall be Berlin, where permitted by law.
Stevens Magic Emporium is not associated with Moonstone Lectures. Stevens Magic Emporium is solely providing information about this event.