Have you heard about this? Magic Master Summit 2017 Register For Free Now! www.MagicMasterSummit.com
This year features a $1,000.00 Grand Prize Stage Contest! Don’t forget to check your email after completing the FREE registration for some important information about the contest, and how you can enter to win $1,000.00 USD! (But hurry, you have until Nov 1 to submit your act)
Top Secrets from working pros to get more shows, enhance your performance, grow your audience, and cash in!
Featuring more than 30 presentations, from more than 26 experts, totaling nearly 40 hours of incredible secrets! And the great news is, it’s completely FREE, November 13-17, 2017.
Are you experiencing one of these top 5 problems that other entertainers are experiencing?
1) Not enough shows.
2) Not enough money.
3) Not enough “A” material.
4) Real job won’t give you time off to do shows, but you’re not making enough doing shows to quit your day job… yet.
5) Show isn’t good enough to get the gigs you need to pay the bills.
With all the venues out there, the only reason you’re not working more, is you.
1) Birthday Parties
2) Grade School Shows
4) Day Cares
8) Street Performances
9) Cruise Ships
10) Corporate Markets
13) Magic Shops
14) Theme Parks
and the list goes on, and on…
I’ve heard countless times “I hated magic shows until I saw your show.” Although we’d all like to think our shows are GREAT, that’s not the case… there are a lot of magicians (and other variety acts) out there not doing a good enough job, and it reflects poorly on the industry.
Remember in the mid 90’s when World’s Greatest Magic aired every year for 5 years, the day before Thanksgiving? There was nearly 10 hours of incredible magicians!
It’s time to make variety entertainment amazing again by breaking it all down into these five essential categories that are ESSENTIAL to your success as an entertainer:
2) Your Market
3) Your Marketing
4) Your Team
5) Your Systems
The good news is that this coming November 13-17, 2017, we’ve assembled a some of the greatest minds in entertainment in one location; giving you nearly 40 hours of free presentations to help you fix what’s currently broken in your performance business! They’ll give you the tools and the knowledge to help you go make six or seven figures a year in entertainment! Think it’s impossible? Think again! We’ve included several millionaires in these presentations just to prove our point!
Check out this year’s schedule!
November 13, 2017 – Day 1:
• Jeff McBride – Pack Small Play Anywhere!
• Michael Finney – Behind The Scenes Of A One-Man-Show
• Michael Trixx – Six Figure Income From $150 Shows!
• Jessica Jane Peterson – Secrets to Success in Entertainment
• Chris Randall – Overcoming Addictions To Achieve Higher Success
November 14, 2017 – Day 2:
• Garry Carson – How to Make $500,000 Per Year, Doing Fund Raising Shows!
• William Rader – Secrets to Making $1,000 In The Back Room of Restaurants
• Zach Zimmerman – Being Funny Onstage, Even If You’re Not
• CustomMagicKits.com – Back Of Room Sales
• Eric Bedard – Secrets to Getting Booked To Entertain Celebrities!
• Murray SawChuck – Bonus Lecture!
• Jeff McBride Bonus Lecture – Bonus Lecture On Competitions
November 15, 2017 – Day 3:
• Tony Clark – Insider Secrets To The Business of Entertainment
• Greg Gleason – The Art of Touring Behind The Curtain Details
• Bill Gladwell – 2-Walling Secrets • 2.0 Troubleshooting
• Robert Kalina – How To Be The Act That Producers Look For
• Michael Stedman – FanCraft 2.0 To Grow Your Social Media
• Michael Trixx Bonus Lecture
November 16, 2017 – Day 4:
• Bizzaro – Creating Unique Masterpieces To Fit Your Character
• Lefty – Details, Direction, and Professionalism
• Chance Wolf – Turning Ordinary Tricks Into Miracles
• Andy Amyx – Photographing Magic & Putting Out Products
• Lauren Phillips – Production and Stage Managing For All Styles of Acts
• Garry Carson Bonus Lecture
November 17, 2017 – Day 5:
• Tobias Beckwith – Building and Managing Your Entertainment Business
• Niels Duinker – Brand Consistency To Better Serve Your Market
• Fielding West – Stagecraft 101
• Trevor and Lorena Watters – Working And Traveling As A Couple and Duo Act
• David DaVinci – How to Get $50,000 Worth of Free Publicity
• Andy Amyx Bonus Lecture
There are SO many amazing lectures coming up, so make sure you block your calendars, and get ready to boost your career!
To ensure your future success, go now to www.MagicMasterSummit.com now and enter your name and email address, to register for this limited-time, free event!
We’re so committed to your success, that just for signing up we’ll give you 7 Free Documents delivered to your emailed instantly!
• Booking Form (Used for your records for all types of events)
• Client Invoice (To instantly make you look more professional)
• Confidentiality Agreement (Basic version for your casual performance settings)
• Confidentiality Agreement (Expert version for those really important contracts and secrets)
• Cover Letter (To get you started in the right direction)
• Letter of Agreement (Simple contract for most shows)
• Model Release Form (Giving you the unlimited permission to use someone’s image for your promotional or business purposes)
Don’t wait, register now!