Please notice: If you wish to access, transfer and/or remove all of your personal data stored with this website as detailed in the EU General Data Protection Regulation legislation (GDPR), please click here.If you have further questions about our policies the primary contact at Stevens Magic Emporium is Mark Stevens and you can contact Mark by clicking here. Mark is also acting as our Data Protection Officer and responsible for implementing provisions of the GDPR where applicable. You can contact Mark by clicking here.
Stevens Magic Emporium ("Stevens Magic Emporium") operates stevensmagic.com and may operate other websites. It is Stevens Magic Emporium's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Stevens Magic Emporium collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Stevens Magic Emporium's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Stevens Magic Emporium's visitors use its website. From time to time, Stevens Magic Emporium may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Stevens Magic Emporium also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on stevensmagic.com blogs/sites. Stevens Magic Emporium only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Stevens Magic Emporium's websites choose to interact with Stevens Magic Emporium in ways that require Stevens Magic Emporium to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Stevens Magic Emporium gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at stevensmagic.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Stevens Magic Emporium are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Stevens Magic Emporium collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Stevens Magic Emporium. Stevens Magic Emporium does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
The personal data that we specifically capture on this website includes:
- Your address is stored for shipping and delivery of orders (Fulfillment).
- Your address is stored for status and follow-up should you create an account with us (Contact).
- Your email address is stored for status and follow-up after a download (Security, Tracking).
- Your email address is stored for status and follow-up emails after placing an order (Contact).
- Your email address is stored to allow us to restore your current shopping cart when you return (Convenience).
- Your email address is stored to follow-up with you after an order is placed (Marketing, Tracking).
- Your email address is stored to follow-up with you before an order is placed (Marketing, Tracking).
- Your email address is stored until the post and/or product you commented upon is deleted (Contact).
- Your email address is stored until your account is deleted (Contact).
- Your email address is stored when a login fails to assist in breach detection (Security).
- Your email address is stored when you submit a form (Contact).
- Your IP address is stored for status and follow-up after a download (Security, Tracking).
- Your IP address is stored if we detect updates to the site to assist in breach detection (Security).
- Your IP address is stored to log our follow-ups (Tracking).
- Your IP address is stored until the post and/or product you commented upon is deleted (Contact).
- Your IP address is stored until your account is deleted (Contact).
- Your IP address is stored when a login fails to assist in breach detection (Security).
- Your submission is stored when you submit a form (Contact).
Stevens Magic Emporium may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Stevens Magic Emporium may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Stevens Magic Emporium does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Stevens Magic Emporium discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Stevens Magic Emporium's behalf or to provide services available at Stevens Magic Emporium's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Stevens Magic Emporium's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Stevens Magic Emporium will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Stevens Magic Emporium discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Stevens Magic Emporium believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Stevens Magic Emporium, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Stevens Magic Emporium website and have supplied your email address, Stevens Magic Emporium may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Stevens Magic Emporium and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Stevens Magic Emporium takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Stevens Magic Emporium, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Stevens Magic Emporium goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Stevens Magic Emporium may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
This document was last changed on: Sun, 01 Dec 10:15:37 UTC 2019.