This is a FIND. Only a FEW left and then no more! Experience the quality that made Paralabs one of mentalisms brightest! This item is no longer made, wheny they are gone they are gone!
This product has never been used.
The book ‘Depicting Thoughts’ describes the basic philosophy that led to the development of the PLF Picturecards, together with technical and presentational tips to enhance their convincing presentation during your mental performances.
There are unlimited options for experiments in telepathy, predictions or design duplications, pre-show applications, hypnotic suggestions, close-up and stage effects and the book discusses these in depth. The contents of the book are the distilled results of many years practical experience with the cards in thousands of performances for all kinds of audiences.
ParaLabs discusses the systematic basis of the stack, and they also describe the order of the images separately and provide the mnemonic devices and support for making associations to help you remember the sequence easily. The pictures and their relative locations in the stack are also incorporated in the examples to further help with memorization. This of course means that some very nice effects can be shown quite quickly from the multitude of miracles facilitated by the stack.
Despite being as comprehensive a range of effects as possible, the main aim is to encourage the performer to be creative when using the cards and to develop their own routines. Please do not think of the Picturecard Stack a ‘stunt’ or of the book as a ‘manual’. Rather, see the two decks and their accessories as tools, with the book providing support for the creative work with your own further ideas and material.
Creative work is always focused on the effect it has on the audience. The PLF Picturecard Stack and all that it stands for, implicitly by its design and explicitly by the plot it represents, was made with a view to the effect that it means to achieve. It is a custom-made tool which we found to work very well and to be very convincing.
This is what you get:
* The book ‘Depicting Thoughts’
* An additional booklet ‘Mnemonic Leafs’ (both printed in full color)
* One deck of PLF Picturecards (with special satin surface, useful for some effects)
* Deck comes with a cardboard box inside special plastic box
* A bookmark with the card images printed on both sides – one side with their mnemonic numbers and the other side without
* A postcard showing the card images in random order (both this and the bookmark can be used as memory aids – and in the latter case, in one of the effects)
* Five replacement/special cards for three of the images in the stack
* Free software (either as a download or as an online version which can be accessed at the ParaLabs website)
* Additionally, you can also have your name added to the ‘LCP List’ (Local Contact Person of the ParaLabs Institute) which will then appear on the ParaLabs website to give you even more credibility if you wish, and which also gives you the complete ParaLabs background story as well
* Finally, you get access to the ParaLabs forum. While mainly in German, if you ask a question in English you will get an answer in English. There is an area of the board dealing with the Picturecard stack and areas covering the development of new effects.