One of the best selling mentalism/magic effects of the past decade just got an upgrade. Since the original release Philip has been working on creating a version with the Sharpie that enables the performer to WRITE with the Sharpie THEN have it fall on command. After years of research and development we are proud to release FALL 2.0. The original FALL has been used by the top magicians and mentalists around the world.
This is one of the strongest effects you can do with a Sharpie marker. A Sharpie is used during your performance. It is then placed on a table or on a glass. The performer concentrates and the pen falls dramatically to the floor. Simple, direct yet powerful. Both Banachek and Ryan have had people screaming and even running out of a room!
You can control the timing of the drop – making it take 15 seconds or up to 2 minutes, depending on how dramatic you want this to be.
KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- You can control the time of the drop of the pen
- You can now USE the Sharpie to write with.
- No magnets or thread
- You can be as far away as you like from the pen when it falls.
- Includes gimmick Sharpie plus download video (the original FALL tutorial plus an update by Philip)
Perform surrounded anytime, anywhere..
- EASY TO DO!
- Just like the original version the Sharpie is able to fall at a timed interval (a secret you will learn upon purchase). Now with FALL 2.0 you can hand the Sharpie to a spectator or use it to write something down just like a regular Sharpie – then when you are ready place the cap on and upon your command have the pen fall off a deck of cards, a table top or wherever you place it.
NOTE: Each unit is hand-made by Philip to ensure they work 100%. Others have tried to knock off FALL but failed because NOBODY knows the secret ingredient Philip uses to make this work. It is so well made that even if you pull the pen apart you will not discover the secret. With FALL 2.0 trying to knock off this routine means it is even more impossible. Do NOT buy knock-off versions of FALL 2.0 as they WILL NOT WORK.