Shipping 2nd 2019 – Order Now To Secure Your Copy!
Read Maximum Entertainment 2.0, the MOST beloved and practical book for the magician and mentalist who wants to rise above the crowd. Revised. Expanded.
Now more than 75 pages longer, with tons of amplifications, clarifications, and additions, all aimed toward making you a better, stronger, more impactful performer. Yet the same price as when it debuted in 2003.
Hear what everyone was saying about the original version:
“The ultimate guide for the entertainer of the 21st century. Deceptively simple, practical, and fun. Highly constructive advice for any performer. With deep insight and gentle guidance, Ken Weber breaks a critical silence about the flaws within our art form. A stroke of genius in concept, and a joy to read!”- Marc Salem (Star of the international smash hit, Marc Salem’s Mind Games)
“I often recommend your book in my seminars, private teachings and in general conversations. You really did an amazing job. It is required reading for all my students.” – Shawn Farquhar(FISM Grand Prix World Champion of Magic)
“The best book I’ve read in many years about the practical side of stage performance. Every serious magician should own this book.” – Jeff McBride
There are no tricks in this book, but it’s loaded with secrets! The most important secrets – techniques for mastering your audience! Through careful study, he uncovered the many secrets that helps top performers stand apart from their peers. He shares a blueprint for success in Maximum Entertainment 2.0 including:
1. How to BE YOUR OWN DIRECTOR.
2. Puzzle, trick, or EXTRAORDINARY MOMENT; Be sure you know the difference!
3. How to precisely target the “BIG THREE” REACTIONS.
4. Discover the SIX PILLARS OF ENTERTAINMENT SUCCESS. You will never reach your full potential until you master all six.
5. Learn essential tips for SCRIPTING AND REHEARSING, and CHOOSING THE MOST POWERFUL MATERIAL.
6. Discover invaluable VOICE tricks and LANGUAGE SKILLS.
7. Do you know the smart way for magicians to be FUNNY? This book will show you.
8. Immensely practical tips on MUSIC, SOUND and LIGHTING.
9. Find out what the most successful performers do BEFORE, DURING, and even AFTER every show
10. Plus bonus chapters zeroing in on the special problems faced by CLOSE-UP MAGICIANS, “SILENT” ACTS, and MENTALISTS.