This is a combination physical product plus value-added download. You will be able to obtain the access to the download product post purchase. Look for an e-mail confirmation of your order and scroll down on that page until you view where you need to click to download it. The physical book will be mailed to you. You get the Book and the Download for this price.
Pablo Amira performed a U.S. lecture at my home. He amazed all the participants who attended, myself included. Pablo’s work is smart, direct, and highly practical. He demonstrated effects I decided to perform myself right away. You can now get the this book of this material. – Kenton Knepper
- Practical mentalism for performances in real world situations
- Perform with unprepared, borrowed objects
- Kenton loves this book and we know you will too
I am very happy to offer a new lecture full of practical, powerful and minimal Mentalism to the community. Perform with unprepared, borrowed objects, without gimmicks or just simple props that you can prepare. Some previously published routines and also new work to create impactful moments in casual and/or professional settings.
Table of Contents
Essay: What is Mentalism? (Translation from my book “Psique”)
1. Weekly Cartomancy: One diary, one prediction. A new take on the classic Bob Cassidy-Diary effect that is super practical and can be used on stage or close up. A very logical, easy, surefire approach.
2. Minimal Center Tear: One of the simplest billet tears ever.
3. Instapsychic: Read minds and see images using a borrowed phone.
4. Serendipity Deck: A new special deck of cards that will allow you to predict ANY named card in an aesthetic and fantastic manner. This fooled everyone in the live lecture at Kenton’s event.
5. Equivoque Section: A brief part of my “Equivoque Workshop”, that includes several new ideas and effects using this wonderful and badly-used method. All the real details from practical experience, direct principles, and even a little influence from my mentor Kenton Knepper.
6. Careless Mindreader: Using a shuffled and borrowed deck of cards, do a mental miracle without any (apparent) effort.
7. Casual Q & A: Just a few business cards are needed to create a fantastic act of psychic events.
8. Time for Weird Things: Two borrowed watches and fun moments of mysterious interaction. Kenton loved this, and found the approach “devious, direct, and highly useful to me.” What else do I need to say?
9. Memorable: Create a memorable impression of yourself as mysterious person and be able to reveal thoughts anytime, anywhere of any person using just a piece of borrowed paper and a pen.
10. ESPalm: Combine the ancient art of Palmistry with a little extra Zener surprise.
11. Memories: A pendulum routine that will allow your participant to know something from your own past!