This is one of those effects where the ad copy doesn’t due it justice – watch the videos!
It’s called Misled. From the mind of FISM Award-Winning inventor, Timothy Wenk. Exactly as performed by David Copperfield on his live tour, and on his international TV special. Classic. Organic. Iconic. The original, legendary pencil-through-bill penetration is finally available again. Misled is a complete 2-phase routine. To see it is to need it.
Phase 1: Their bill is stabbed and torn.
They see it happen, and they hear it happen! RRRrrip!!!
Then you magically restore their bill. Good as new.
Phase 2: Famous SLOW MOTION melt-through.
Truly powerful. Looks like trick photography.
Often met with stunned silence.
Misled is amazingly strong because…
- Everything can be examined before and after the routine.
- The bill is borrowed, and ungaffed.
- The pencil can also be examined before and after the routine, under a microscope, if need be! It is just an ordinary pencil and it is NOT GAFFED.
- The pencil and bill never leave the audience’s sight, from beginning to end. POSITIVELY NO SWITCHING AT ALL.
- Same bill. Same pencil. You can even give the pencil away!
- Comes with detailed printed instructions with illustrations and directions to how you can get an online tutorial too! The best of BOTH worlds.