You bring the crowd in close, then open a small pocket knife. Your hands are otherwise empty, and the blade is seen to be normal.
Placing the blade on bare flesh, you pierce a fingetip and squeeze out a single drop of blood.
Again, both hands are seen to be empty except for the single drop of blood at your fingertip.
You clearly show bothsides of a fingertip from your other hand. Slowly, you press it down onto the drop of blood. You silently wait there for a moment, fingertip to fingertip. You slowly lift one finger and the drop of blood is gone! In it’s place, perched on the end of your finger, is a living breathing ladybug!
The creation of life…on the tip of your finger.
- Start and finish clean.
- Practical, easy, real world handling.
- Resets with another ladybug in 30 seconds.
- Neither the performer nor ladybug are harmed during the effect!
- Alternate “non-bug” presentation to transform the drop of blood into a tiny heart.
- No actual piercing of flesh is required.
- Optional handling leaves the ladybug sealed inside a clear plastic bag.
- Ladybug resource guide: You can easily obtain enough ladybugs for hundreds of performances. The ladybugs are shipped in a self contained package and require no feeding or care.
Includes custom-engineered knife, carrying case, and DVD instructional.