One of the greatest innovations in mirror glasses ever made. Our friends at UGM introduced us to this idea from Mizoguchi in Japan back in 2006. We’ve sold hundreds!
Forget everything you have ever thought about “Mirror Glass.” This Visual Silk Production usese a completely different gimmick that is nothing short of awesome!
Effect: Imagine a mirror glass that allows you to produce a silk without having to turn the glass! Now imagine that not only can you produce the silk holding the glass in the same exact position – but when the silk instantly appears parts of it can literally pop up outside the top of the glass! It should be called the absolutely amazingly incredibly fantastic animated silk appearance (okay, maybe that’s too long of a name).
Regardless of the name – You’ll simply love this item and enjoy performing it!
- You can use: 9″ up to 24″ silks.
- Our expert staff suggests an 15″ Rice Silk for optimum performance.
- Approx 5″ tall and 3″ wide.
- No Reels, No Treads, No Magnets – It’s AUTOMATIC!
- Can be performed in short sleeves.
- Easy to load and reload.
- When using a larger sized silk it’s very visual even from a large stage!
- Comes with exceptional English instructions that include step-by-step photos and instructions.
- The effect requires NO skill, you can perform it within minutes!
Comes with FREE Silk (while supplies last).