Ed Marlo (1913-1991) is one of the most prolific and innovative card magicians of all time. The Cardician is considered by many to be a high point in his cannon. At the time it was the most ambitious undertaking of this world famous card man. The book was bigger than anything he had published to date and it runs the gamut of Marlo card magic. Unusual sleights, miraculous tricks, incomparable routines. Material for the student, gems for the expert.
Contents by chapters:
1. A group of ten popular tricks for anybody.
2. Four more of the same, including Stripper Combine.
3. Seven smart effects including Bottom Change.
4. Sleights for Cardicians, ten items.
5. Fifteen card effects and ideas for the real student.
6. Double and Triple Buckle with eleven effects.
7. Mental Card Magic, with ten beautiful effects.
8. Tantalizing Thoughts on Four Effects.
Plus an interesting chapter showing how card tricks evolve and giving full credit to all inspirational sources for the entire book.
75 individual effects, 200 pages, 155 big illustrations, photographs
There are no reviews yet.