Near Fine Condition
It hides in Shadows and Impersonates the Innocent
Frustrated with complicated billet peeks that are cleverer on the page than in the field? Tired of having to shove unfolded business cards in your wallet just to read them? Hate switching slips because it’s so unnatural and you’re sure to be caught with the hidden note? Then take a modern look at an ancient page from the descent of medium’s notebook and use the cunning brilliance of…
The Invisible Stranger
This 44 page book is jammed with detailed information, illustrations, and photographs. it’s really THREE MANUSCRIPTS IN ONE BOOK! It contains…
- An invaluable method of billet reading that allows you to openly read a billet in front of the audience more easily than with a peek or a wallet.
- A full routined, scripted and audience tested. ACT that’s truly Real Time Mentalism and completely impromptu. 20 YEARS in actual Performance.
- A detailed, step-by-step self working method of selling the act to a PROVEN market that’s been searching for someone like you for years.
- The Invisible Stranger is a combination of contemporary techniques blended with a closely guarded secret of spirit mediums. Its bold and direct methodology can be applied to hundreds of mental effects.
The new and improved, Strangers in the Night, is one of Docc’s signature pieces. It showcases the mind reader’s ability to look at women and tell if they’re thinking of a friend, lover or someone else, whether the friend is male or female, disclose their name and accurately describe the friend who isn’t even present! And apparently BEFORE touching a billet!
And as a BONUS, a quarter of the book is devoted to how, where and to whom you can sell this act for a solid, steady income. You’ll learn everything about booking enough gigs to show off your new talent, perform part time or be one of a few select mentalist will exploit this market for all it’s worth. Mentalists have paid Docc a high fee to teach them how to successfully work the Ladies Club Market. Only about half a dozen mentalists now work this lucrative and hidden gold mine.
- Pages 44 – Saddle Stitched