This SKU does NOT come with the custom Box – just the Monkey’s Paw!
The Monkey’s Paw consist of a custom crafted, fully detailed out, life size “Mummified Paw” that performs Magic like no other BUMA prop to date! The Monkeys Paw is a most utilitarian prop, designed to seemingly channel supernatural powers, to know the thoughts of audience members and in turn physically take hold of their lent objects, to later release them upon command as if from an unearthly power.
- Incorporate audience lent objects into any performance. (Playing Cards, Sharpie Pen’s, Paper currency, Candy, similar borrowed objects).
- Perform standing, seated, with or without a table.
- Instantly repeatable.
- Examinable by audience members.
- Perform during walk around as well as when table hopping.
- Compact in size, fits in your pocket.
- Check out the very bottom of this product page for other BUMA hand-cast products that fit the hard to find qualities of bizarre absolutely unique products.
- The Monkey’s Paw measures approximately 4 1/4” tall by 2 1/2” wide by 1 3/4” at the wrist.
- Each and every unit is hand -made to exacting standards by Buma himself. As with ALL Buma products these are made from scratch! This isn’t some pre-made prop that was adulterated or retrofitted – Not at ALL! Check out supplemental historical photos that provide impressive credentials the House of Magic – Buma Sr., and now Buma Jr.
- It incorporates a braided loop of black Kevlar cord threaded through its wrist with two glass beads threaded onto the black Kevlar cord.
- The Monkey’s Paw includes Buma’s complete photographed step-by-step detailed instruction sheets.
- IMPORTANT: This is an authentic piece which contains real magical powers and it must always be treated with respect.
- Additional Images showing box created by and posted courtesy of Christopher Bogucki. Chris understands presentation is 90%. These images prove it. Box does NOT come with product. We are featuring the images solely to show potential.
History – Time Capsule & Struggle Bringing this to fruition.
4 years vested in this mission. This scarce exotic treasure was procured deep in the Amazon, by way of a 4th generation shaman. The journey long and arduous required us to take part in a spiritual ayahuasca soul purification ritual before we were allowed to even discuss our interests in purchasing a limited number of the sacred Money Paw’s. Getting them was one struggle, getting them stateside yet another. Despite having to leave one of our crew in Manaus as we journeyed by boat with a Yanomanmi Indian guide on the Orinoco river first into southern Venezuela and from there transported by cargo plane to Panama. From that point forward no more details will be provided. The end result—we have a limited number of authentic Monkey Paws available to the discriminating performer who appreciates scarce exotic apparatus.
Bewitching—Unearthly – Spellbinding! What else would you expect from a BUMA – House of Magic Product!